<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6696484775506299235?origin\x3dhttp://club-rainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, February 22, 2009

I understand that now is exam period for many sec school peepos so quite inactive now. Sry to mention that 2 members have left us, dun wry, they are doing good. I never expected them to stay anyway, I'm (and im sure most of u are, too) quite clear who are the loyal ones and who aren't in the FAM.

and for fk sake. once and for all. the ONLY and ONLY reason why we kick people is because you did smth against the rule (which includes having negative 100000 EQ). And for LightFantasy's case, she openly hacked, and announced to people that she hacked, even after we told her 'u wan hack can, but pls dun announce' , she continued doing so, she caused a dent in Rainbow's reputation and had to be terminated with immediate effect. And yes, I've received PMs regarding 'her hacking'.

AND the only way to join this fam is by INVITATION ONLY. SO QUIT asking.

Will update the layout soon...



Previous Donations 71.5mil dens
Current Donations 1mil dens
Highest Donor -xSpecialx-

Skillz Pointz (Fam Event)
-xSpecialx- 3830ptz
Yutzpracachia 3800ptz
168bpm 1219ptz
-xUniquex- 859ptz
152bpm -6382ptz
dreamzsky -432922ptz